Reactor, Agitator & Mixers
Reactors are used in chemical indutries for carrying out reactions of various types and complexities.
- Mixing of solids and liquids/slurries.
- Gas dispersion in liquids
- Liquid-Liquid mixing or blending
Agitators and mixers are usually used for :
Whether a reactor or mixer, the vessels are usually fitted with agitators and may have internal or external jackets, limpet coils, dimple coils for heating/cooling purposes. They also may be baffled or unbaffled.
- Pitched Blade Turbine
- Cutter with helical ribbon and impeller (usually used for viscous or non newtonian fluids)
- Dual drive systems
The following blades profiles are possible:
Various sealing arrangements are available like stuffing box and gland, mechanical seals and magnetic seals are available.
- Vessel material: CS, SS or Clad Steel
- Jacket material: CS or SS
- Diameter of vessel: 500 mm to 4700 mm
- Range: 1.5 KL to 40 KL
- Height: 4500 mm max
- Weight: 30 MT max
- Power: 200 HP max
- RPM: 500 rpm max